The role of the Hydraulic Revit Designer is to assist with undertaking of hydraulic engineering design and to develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from engineering sketches or verbal instructions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Undertake hydraulic services design under senior engineer supervision
– Create hydraulic services model/drawings
– Take written and/or verbal instructions as provided by the project engineer
– Undertake design coordination with other building services and architectural requirements
– Translate and convert hand drawings and sketches into CAD/Revit drawings
– Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team
– Prepare engineering documents for customer submission
– Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule
– Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications
– Review drawings for completeness and accuracy
– Assist and mentor junior staff.
Essential experience and key attributes:
– Advanced knowledge of Autocad and Revit
– Knowledge of NavisWorks (desirable but not essential)
– Microsoft Office, Word and Excel essential
– Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written expertise
– Strong initiative, self-motivated, professional conduct and ability to work independently
– Work well as part of a team.
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
– Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services (desirable but not essential)
– Certificate IV in Engineering Drafting or equivalent
Only candidates demonstrating all of the above skills and attributes will be considered and only short listed applicants will be contacted.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES NEED ONLY APPLY BELOW
[contact-form-7 id=”1001″ title=”Job Applicant Form”]