BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC MULTI-AWARD WINNING CONSULTANCY TODAY.
Sparks+Partners Consulting Engineers is a multi-discipline firm, established more than 30-years ago and based in the bustling hub of Parramatta. We have a rich history and expertise in quality engineering and specialise in hydraulic, stormwater, civil and environmental engineering, wet and dry fire services, along with leading Revit/BIM design. Join our diverse, dedicated team and help us continue to build on decades of excellence, delivering exception projects across a variety of sectors. Sparks+Partners strive to offer a conventional service in an exceptional way, demonstrating quality by nurturing our core assets: people, culture and service.
DISCOVER YOUR CAREER PURPOSE AND ACHIEVE PROFESSIONAL GOALS.
- Be a vital part of our design engine room.
- Enable senior team members to focus on project management and delivery by producing quality designs and documentation and general support.
- Complete allocated work accurately, on-schedule and to relevant industry guidelines and standards.
- Liaise as a primary point-of-contact with clients and design teams, developing solutions for a variety of projects.
- Communicate regularly on project deliverables and promptly report any variations, issues or dissatisfaction.
- Contribute to design reviews, risk assessments, and bid evaluations.
- Participate in construction activities including responses to requests for information (RFI), submittal reviews, construction site visits, and design revisions and management of change.
- Undertake project stage design and construction reporting as required.
- Ensure designs and documentation undergo QA with a senior team member at key project milestones and before issue.
- Consistently produce work and perform and record calculations in accordance with our internal standards, policies, procedures and ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Aid our senior team members in achieving and exceeding client expectations.
- Occasionally support the greater team and business when requested, including ad-hoc administration and office duties.
THE MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND KEY ATTRIBUTES WE EXPECT OF YOU.
- 2-5 years in a similar role.
- Established hydraulic engineering and design practice, including wastewater, sanitary, drainage, and hot and cold water.
- Led projects and related support functions.
- Demonstrated array of project experience.
- Built and fostered strong client relations.
- Adept in MS Office (Word/Excel essential).
- Understanding of AS, BCA and local regulations and standards.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit MEP.
- Excellent communicator with comprehensive verbal and written skills.
- Outstanding professional conduct.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative.
- Collaborative team member and player.
- Ability to work independently with minimal input and supervision.
OPEN-MINDED LEADERSHIP TEAM THAT EMPOWER YOU TO INNOVATE.
- Report to the Directors in a non-corporate, flexible, growing consultancy.
- Opportunity for personal development.
- One-on-one training from in-field experts.
- Relaxed, fun and collaborative culture.
- Western Sydney office close to transport.
EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATIONS CONSIDERED.
- Diploma of Hydraulic Engineering Services.
- Trade background in plumbing, Hydraulic TAFE Diploma or BSc in Civil or Mechanical Engineering also welcomed.
- Member of the AHSCA (or qualify to join).
SUITABLE CANDIDATES NEED ONLY APPLY.
Only candidates demonstrating all of the above skills and attributes will be considered and only short listed applicants will be contacted.